Message Archive for v-football

Game tomorrow

Sent: Thu Oct 30, 2014 • 11:49 AM PDT
From: Teri Spanner

Game tomorrow
Dear parents.
We have a big problem.  We have 1 announcer and 1 person signed up to help with chain gang.
We need:  one spotter  - the person who sits in the booth and assists the announcer
		3 people to help with chain gang - you carry the posts that tell where the first downs are.  Super easy - my 13 y/o has done this for the past 3 home games.
and probably one score keeper - ideally, someone with experience with this.

The game can not go on without these positions filled.
I know it’s a bad time - 3:30pm
I know it’s halloween - you’ll be home in time for trick-or-treating.

Please let me  know if you can help out.
Teri