Message Archive for v-football

***IMPORTANT CHANGE**** Equipment Handout

Sent: Mon Aug 11, 2008 • 9:47 AM PDT
From: Waggoner, Bill

***IMPORTANT CHANGE**** Equipment Handout
Title: ***IMPORTANT CHANGE**** Equipment Handout

We will NOT be handing out equipment today but instead we will hand out equipment on Thursday August 14th at 3:30pm.

The players need to pay the bookkeeper, Karen McHugh, before picking up their gear on Thursday.  The amount is $190 which pays $90 for the spirit pack and $100 transportation fee.  Karen's hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm.  We will need the receipt before we give out equipment.

Sorry for the late notice.

Coach W

William H Waggoner II
Citi Smith Barney
Second Vice President - Wealth Management
Certified Financial Planner - CFP
Financial Advisor
1001 Page Mill Rd; Building 4, Suite 101
Palo Alto, CA.  94304
650-496-4239; 800-388-4930
Fax:  650-493-6647

visit my website: http://fa.smithbarney.com/waggoner

© 2008 Citigroup Global Markets Inc.  Member SIPC.  Smith Barney is a division and service mark of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and its affiliates and is used and registered throughout the world. Citi with the arc design is trademark and service mark of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates and is used and registered throughout the world.

The information set forth was obtained from sources which we believe reliable but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.  Neither the information nor any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation by us of the purchase or sale of any securities.  If this e-mail includes a confirmation for the purchase or sale of any securities, please be advised that this e-mail is for informational purposes only, and an official confirmation will be mailed to you shortly.  Smith Barney may maintain a market in the securities of any company discussed herein.  This transmission is only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, secret or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.