Message Archive for xcountry

Re: LAHS XC Runners Please Read: New Required Mileage Log on

Sent: Mon Jun 15, 2015 • 8:30 PM PDT
From: Andrew Zaeske
Re: LAHS XC Runners Please Read: New Required Mileage Log on
We had a good first practice today! Though a small turnout and ... no girls!!!

I know a bunch of people are on vacation, but we'd love to see some more runners out there tomorrow.

Kudos to Langston and Diego for being the first to log their miles in XCStats. They will get a little reward tomorrow

And anybody else who has logged their miles will also get a nice little reward!
After that... the reward will be non-stop nags from Coach Andrew :)

Clarification: when XCStats asks for your "Username" that is just your email address.
Clarification: you must login into your email account and find the email they sent you and click the link to confirm that you are you before you can start using